Monday, April 20, 2015

Bolinas Bounty

A selection from a recent weekend trip to Bolinas; a beautiful, quirky, unincorporated coastal community in Marin County -- as well as part of the Point Reyes Seashore. I packed up these worthy contenders and met one of my dearest friends at a beach house overlooking the coast. After Harper (my dog) hopped in the car, we grabbed a few cheeses from Cheeseboard, fresh fish and vegetables to make sure we had all the right provisions and then made our way down scenic Highway 1.  I think it's hard to find pairings that can compete with such intoxicating beauty of the coast, but, I think for this weekend, appropriately, Premiere Rendez-vous did nicely.  



The saying goes,
"Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink!"

We were reassured by this line up that we would have plenty. And, a good weekend getaway it was! 



No comments:

Post a Comment